AMDG

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Why Go to Mass? # 2

+ JMJ +




I compiled some wonderful responses from Fr. Z's blogpost -- great reminders!

From Blaise:

We desire to be transformed by God’s Grace because we need that to face judgment.

From Gregg the Obscure:

a. Nothing of this world approaches the importance of Jesus’s sacrifice of Himself which takes place in each Mass.

b. The grace of the Sacraments prevents me from doing even more harm to others through sin than I already do.

c. What shall I render to the Lord, for all the things He hath rendered unto me?

From Joe in Canada:

To worship God as He has commanded us to do. We were created to be in a proper relationship with Him: this is called “the Mass.”

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lql5fxdJVX1qmnpseo1_400.jpg

 (Source)

From KAS:

1. I’m there because Jesus is there.

2. I go because this discipline seems to set the tone for my entire week.

From Guatadopt:

The Eucharist … as if we need any other reason! We shouldn’t do things simply because there is a rule or law that says so.

From Ave Crux:

Because, in justice, we owe God worship.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails