I'm joining Amy at Anti-Procrastination Tuesday for the first time to help me get more things done! After taking some time to rest from a hectic schoolyear, now that it's summer, I find that I am more laid back than I'd like (is lack of energy a symptom of perimenopause?) and need to get stuff done before the summer's over (or even before the week is over!). So I thought it was a boon to find Amy's Link Party. It's a place where people motivate each other to get things done and celebrate things that do get done. What a neat idea -- thanks, Amy! Here's my list.
First, the positives (to motivate myself) -- things that I got done:
1. After much delay, I finally e-mailed the course description of a class I am offering next schoolyear to our homeschool co-op. (Yes!)
4. Returned "Final Notice" books to the library!
5. Enrolled son in summer Public Speaking class after weeks of putting it off.
6. E-mailed cello teacher to explain why we missed Group Lesson Saturday morning. (Without meaning to, I fell asleep again after I put off the alarm!)
Things I still need to do:
1. Register boys in Squires Boys Camp -- something they're looking forward to. The deadline is this Wednesday!
2. Register boys in Drama Camp, which starts next week!
3. Mail Thank you notes:
~ M's Suzuki Institute teachers
~ M's Drama teachers
~ my Art History student
4. Mail Suzuki Institute Evaluation form.
5. Make doctor appointment for Muddee's neck ache.
6. Dentist appointment for kids and I.
7. Primary care check-up for me.
This is it for now. I have more to add, but I don't want to overwhelm myself. So I'll start with these first. Join us at: